By George A. Olah,Thomas Mathew
- Chronicles the celebrated profession of a chemist whose paintings in a vast variety of chemistry parts, and such a lot significantly that during methane chemistry, resulted in applied sciences that impression the processing and application of other fuels
- Is according to Olah's paintings on tremendous powerful superacids and the way they yielded the typical time period, "magic acids"
- Details occasions because the e-book of the 1st version in 2000
- Inspires readers with information on Dr. Olah's winning contemporary examine on methanol, meant to aid offer an answer to "the oil problem"
Read Online or Download A Life of Magic Chemistry: Autobiographical Reflections Including Post-Nobel Prize Years and the Methanol Economy PDF
Best chemical & biochemical engineering books
Over the past century,medicine has pop out of the “black bag” and emerged as probably the most dynamic and complex fields of improvement in technology and expertise. this present day, biomedical engineering performs a serious function in sufferer prognosis, care, and rehabilitation. As such, the sector incorporates a wide selection of disciplines, from biology and body structure to informatics and sign processing.
Siting of everlasting and transitority constructions in method parts calls for cautious attention of capability results of explosions and fires coming up from unintended unencumber of flammable fabrics. This booklet, which updates the 1996 variation, presents a single-source reference that explains the yankee Petroleum Institute (API) everlasting (752) and transitority (753) development prompt practices and information tips on how to enforce them.
This assessment of diffusion and separation procedures brings unsurpassed, enticing readability to this complicated subject. Diffusion is a key a part of the undergraduate chemical engineering curriculum and on the middle of realizing chemical purification and response engineering. This spontaneous blending method can also be crucial to our day-by-day lives, with value in phenomena as different because the dispersal of pollution to digestion within the small gut.
The Chemistry of Hydrocarbon Fuels is worried with the chemical points of hydrofuels comparable to coal, petroleum, and ordinary fuel. themes lined contain diagenesis and catagenesis, processing of average gasoline and petroleum fractions, coal combustion, and chemical substances that may be got from fuels. This booklet is created from 14 chapters and starts off with a complete remedy of the formation of fuels from amassed natural topic, in addition to the natural geochemistry of coal, oil, and fuel.
- Fuel Cell Engineering (Advances in Chemical Engineering)
- BIOTERRORISM : A GUIDE FOR FACILITY MANAGERS
- Monographs on Fragrance Raw Materials: A Collection of Monographs Originally Appearing in Food and Cosmetics Toxicology
- Functional Materials: Properties, Performance and Evaluation (AAP Research Notes on Chemistry)
- Introduction to Heat Transfer
- Medical Instrumentation: Accessibility and Usability Considerations (Studies in Advanced Mathematics)
Additional resources for A Life of Magic Chemistry: Autobiographical Reflections Including Post-Nobel Prize Years and the Methanol Economy
A Life of Magic Chemistry: Autobiographical Reflections Including Post-Nobel Prize Years and the Methanol Economy by George A. Olah,Thomas Mathew