By Subramanian Senthilkannan Muthu
Read Online or Download Assessment of Carbon Footprint in Different Industrial Sectors, Volume 1 (EcoProduction) PDF
Best environmental technology & engineering books
Presents all new fabric on city, commercial, and street toxins, in addition to on administration and recovery of streams, lakes, and watershed administration suggestions. * comprises revised chapters on agricultural diffuse pollutants; regulate of city, street, and business diffuse pollutants; and wetlands concerns.
Engineers and geologists within the petroleum will locate Petroleum comparable Rock Mechanics, 2e, a robust source in supplying a foundation of rock mechanical wisdom - an information that may drastically help in the knowledge of box habit, layout of attempt courses and the layout of box operations.
In comparison to classical sciences comparable to math, with roots in prehistory, and physics, with roots in antiquity, geographical info technology (GISci) is the hot child at the block. Its theoretical foundations are accordingly nonetheless constructing and information caliber and uncertainty modeling for spatial facts and spatial research is a crucial department of that thought.
Waste is whatever all of us make each day yet frequently pay little awareness to. that is altering, and version courses world wide express the various alternative ways a neighborhood can attempt for, and attain, zero-waste prestige. Scientist-turned-activist Paul Connett, a number one foreign determine in decades-long battles to struggle pollutants, has championed efforts to curtail overconsumption and preserve commercial pollutants out of our air and ingesting water and our bodies.
- Calcium and Magnesium in Groundwater: Occurrence and Significance for Human Health (IAH - Selected Papers on Hydrogeology)
- Wealth from Waste , Third Edition
- Environmental Geochemistry in Tropical and Subtropical Environments (Environmental Science and Engineering)
- Natural Wastewater Treatment Systems (Civil & Environmental Engineering)
- Sustainable Water Quality Management Policy: The Role of Trading: The U.S. Experience: 10 (Alliance for Global Sustainability Bookseries)
- Flussaltwässer: Ökologie und Sanierung (German Edition)
Additional info for Assessment of Carbon Footprint in Different Industrial Sectors, Volume 1 (EcoProduction)
Assessment of Carbon Footprint in Different Industrial Sectors, Volume 1 (EcoProduction) by Subramanian Senthilkannan Muthu